Hey ya’ll! We’re going to talk about sex, car sex that is. Whether you’re pulling over during a road trip, want to take advantage of a dark and empty parking lot, or are just looking for a little rush in your regular sex life; sex in a parked car can be both fun and exciting, but also awkward and uncomfortable.
These are a few things I’ve learned that can help maximize the pleasure potential in an automobile rendezvous:
1) Prepare for it. Being spontaneous is always good, and there are a few items that you can keep in your car that make car sex easier. Blankets and pillows are always considerate, especially if you’re trying to do more that just have a quick and steamy session. Sun shields are a smart thing to have, they help you maintain a little privacy. Tissues, napkins, and hand sanitizer are all good for post love making clean up.
2) Utilize your space. If you have an SUV, consider yourself very lucky! Put down the backseat and enjoy your newfound bed-sized space, just begging for a little lovin’. If you have a standard four door car, consider if the front or if the back would be more spacious. I recommend the backseat; push the front seats up as far up as possible, giving you just a tad bit more room to maneuver.
3) Privacy is nice. While it’s exciting for an exhibitionist to be completely visible to passersby, if you’re caught by the cops it’s going to turn your good time into a migraine. Look for the dark corner in a parking lot, park on an isolated road, or wait until it’s pretty late into the night to get busy. Lock your doors, put up sun shields if you have them, and be thankful if you have practically illegally dark tint on your windows. My favorite place to use is the top level in parking garages; they’re usually a safe bet.
4) Consider using the outside of your car. Assuming your car is fairly clean and rust free, the hood can be used as a nice platform for your sexcapades. I prefer to lean over so that my hands are placed on the car, in a sort of standing up doggy style position.
5) Position, position, position. In my experience, riding him like a cowgirl works out the best for both parties. The guy should be sitting in either the center of the backseat, or in the passenger seat with the seat pushed back and reclined. Reverse cowgirl also works easily, just brace your hands against the center console in the front seat or, if you’re in the passenger seat, against the dashboard. If the girl is wearing a skirt or a dress, these positions are super convenient and thrilling; all you have to do is pull aside her panties.
Keep it clean! A garbage-littered car is not sexy. If you’re hoping to use your mobile love shack, rid your car of any messy and smelly excess. Condoms are also a good way to go; they keep everything and everyone nice and clean.
Be prepared to get caught! Never commit to car sex unless you’re ready to accept the potential consequences. Public displays of indecency are illegal in most places, and just about everyone nowadays has a camera phone that they’re willing to record your sexy good time with.
Make sure you’re in a safe location, put the car in park, lock the doors, and check that there aren’t any children passing by. Don’t be pressured to have car sex if you’re not ready for it, and don’t overlook the possible consequences if you get caught. Give car sex a chance! It can be very enjoyable when done right.